The Complete Web Design Course Review (By LifeMathMoney)
The Complete Web Design Course Review
Get The Complete Web Design Course PLUS The SLVRSPN Accelerator Program – Click here
Thank you for checking out this Complete Web Design Course Review. Do you want to start a web design business but don’t know where to start?
The Complete Web Design Course is the perfect place for you. You’ll learn how to start a web design business from scratch, without any previous experience. You’ll learn everything you need to know, from finding clients and designing websites, to setting up your own business and marketing yourself online.
You’ll be able to create beautiful and professional websites that will help your clients achieve their business goals. And once you’ve completed the course, you’ll have all the skills and knowledge you need to start working as a freelance web designer selling high-ticket offers consistently.
Check out The Complete Web Design Course today or keep reading.
Before diving into the complete web design course review, I’d like to outline how you need to thinking going into learning about this program.
However, this is wrong.
Web design is in the category of “high-income skills,” meaning by merely landing 2-5 clients you can launch yourself into living an extremely comfortable life, well into 6 figures per year.
If you’re reading this, you’re likely a student or working for someone, you may even have a high-income skill, but you’re not being paid what others are being paid. You may be lost on how to make the transition into your own business. If that’s the case, you’re in the right place.
After completing the Complete Web Design Course, you will be absolutely equipped to monetize one of the highest high-income skills out there. You will be able to design beautiful websites and know how to find high-paying clients consistently.
Remember that being a freelance web designer means you need to know both Art and Business.
- By the end of this course, you will know how to make stunning websites without having to write a single line of code. These websites will be valued at $2500 – $5000.
- What makes a website look attractive? What are the appropriate areas to use, and where should they be located? How do you choose the fitting images and color scheme for a website?
- Explore the best tools to make beautiful websites fast – WordPress and Elementor.
- Essential items such as backing up your website, shielding it from spam, and making it mobile-ready are practical matters that you should take care of.
- By implementing website optimization techniques, you will notice a significant increase in site speed for both desktop and mobile devices. Your clients and users will love the fast-loading pages.
- If you want to avoid being stuck selling websites for cheap on Fiverr and Upwork, follow these steps to find high-paying clients.
- It takes years to discover all of the tools and platforms you need to efficiently run your web design business. You’ll know what to use immediately.
- How to build your own website and build the foundation of your web design business
- How to present yourself to clients in a way that is favorable and how to choose clients who are a good fit.
- Here’s how to attract high-paying clients that give you repeat business.
- A contract template helps to ensure that both you and your client are on the same page. This way, there are no misunderstandings or surprises down the road.
What is The Complete Web Design Course Exactly?
Since the program is an information product, I can only show the general outline of what you can expect inside, not the entire contents.
Below is the curriculum as it’s laid out
Module 1: The Basics of Websites (1 Hour)
- Lesson 1: Introduction to web design
- Lesson 2: Basic definitions
- Lesson 3: How to choose a hosting provider
- Lesson 4: How To Install WordPress
- Lesson 5: Logging in to the website, installing plugins, and readying the website
Module 2: Design Skills 1 – Creating a $2500 website (4 hours 45 minutes)
- Lesson 6: How to build a website worth $2500 (Part 1)
- Lesson 7: How to build a website worth $2500 (Part 2)
- A guided tutorial on making a website for a gym. View it here
Module 3: Technical Skills 1 (2 hours 20 minutes)
- Lesson 8: Backing up your site
- Lesson 9: Protecting your website from spam
- Lesson 10: Optimization for speed
- Lesson 11: Mobile Responsiveness
- Lesson 12: Using Sub-Domains
Module 4: Design Skills 2 – Creating a $5000 website (5 hours)
- Lesson 13: Build a website worth $5000 (Pt.1)
- Lesson 14: How to build a website worth $5000 (Pt.2)
- Lesson 15: How to build a website worth $5000 (Pt.3)
- Guided tutorial on building a blog site. View it here
Module 5: Technical Skills 2 (10 Minutes)
- Lesson 16: Optimizing further for speed
- Lesson 17: All about age speed scores
Module 6: Business Skills 1 (35 minutes)
- Lesson 18: The difference between a $2500 and $5000 website.
- Lesson 19: In-field: How the LifeMathMoney website was created with analysis.
Module 7: Technical Skills 3 (40 Minutes)
- Lesson 20: Crucial Web Design tips!
- Lesson 21: Using images and where to find them
- Lesson 22: Helpful resources
Module 8: Business Skills 2 (1 Hour)
- Lesson 23: Choosing a platform or CMS
- Lesson 24: Necessary Tools for your business
- Lesson 25: Building your website and business foundations
Module 9: Business Skills 3 (1 Hour 20 minutes)
- Lesson 26: How to find clients for free
- Lesson 27: Choosing clients and selling your design services
- Lesson 28: The secret to landing $5,000 clients
Module 10: Business Skills 4 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Lesson 29: Dealing with clients
- Lesson 30: Contract Template
- Lesson 31: How much you charge
- Lesson 32: The Perfect Web Design Success Blueprint™ – The golden cycle of success
- The What Not To Do Crash Course ™ – The biggest mistakes web designers make on websites (with live website critiques)
- Cheat Sheet – Everything to keep in mind when designing a website
- The Sign Your First Client in 30 Days System ™
Is The Complete Web Design Course a Scam?
The proof is really in the pudding (see above) on whether this program is a scam or not, but I know it’s a question a lot of you may have on your mind when you’re thinking of investing in yourself and education.
A big part of my own business is to do with contract and freelance work, and there are a lot of crossovers when it comes to what goes into this part of a business. For instance, I know exactly what goes into pitching, closing, building relationships, and providing deliverables.
I also know that I’ve never been happier being able to dictate my own life, work for myself, on my own terms, and provide value to the world.
With this in mind, I can say that all of these areas are covered in detail and it’s immediately obvious to me that the creators being this program know what they’re talking about. It’s not just theoretically sound knowledge, it’s information that only a real freelancer would know.
However, don’t take my word for it. Below are verifiable results and testimonials from real people and real influencer accounts on Twitter.
How to Make Money With The Complete Web Design Course
The steps to making money are dependent on where you are currently, but I will consider that many of you are at step one since you are seeking education. Below is the outline of how you would go from step 1 to step 5 (or more).
You may even be able to extrapolate the sections of the program above and figure these out on your own.
1. Acquire the necessary skills
Acquiring the skills is the point you are at now. You may be somewhat critical, and you may be considering different methods for starting a business, but at the end of the day, you need to choose something and see it through.
We know that Web Design is an industry where people make money because there are websites everywhere. We also know that the creator of this program is an actual freelance web designer.
As someone who is looking to be guided or mentored, you must look outward and ask yourself, “Who is someone that is where I want to be.”
In this context of becoming a web design freelancer at step 1, you ought to be looking for someone who has experience with all of the steps and making the money you want to make.
The Complete Web Design Course meets all of these requirements and is my own personal way of auditing information products.
2. Market yourself and your services.
Before reaching out to anyone, you need perceived value since you don’t have real experience yet. This means you need to look as professional as possible using your website, social media profiles, and any other way you represent yourself online.
You then need a method of outreach, which the program teaches. Anybody who thinks about hiring you is going to look into you, so you need the groundwork covered first. There’s no point in doing outreach or marketing if you look unprofessional
3. Negotiate rates and terms with clients
Once you have built that initial trust from the potential client, it’s time to negotiate the work and rate you’re going to agree upon. Again, this is all taught inside the program from learning and possessing the skills to negotiate everything all the way down to the contract details.
4. Deliver quality work on time
This is arguably the easy part. Most people seem to get intimidated by the fact they can’t deliver a decent product or service, but this is something you can get perfect with just time and practice.
You must deliver your product/service with honor and ethics. This is not a money grab, this is a business that is going to sustain you long-term, and all of your relationships matter.
One thing only a real freelancer will be able to tell you is that many subsequent clients will come from connections. They will come passively based on the fact you provided good work and conducted yourself well with other people.
We’ve all heard the monicker, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. You will definitely start learning this firsthand, which is great. Less outreach for you.
5. Get referrals and repeat business
While a lot of referrals occur naturally, it doesn’t hurt to ask clients if they could recommend you or also provide testimonials. This level of social proof makes everything a lot easier going forward, including landing new clients.
The program also teaches you how to get repeat business or even put yourself on a monthly retainer. This is the ideal position to be in as you are often paid for not doing a lot of work during certain months.
The Complete Web Design course Review: Likes And Dislikes
What I dislike
Freelancing in any scope is a great way to build an income online very quickly. In fact, it’s the quickest way to start making 5-figures a month using a solopreneur approach.
While I don’t have any real gripes with the Complete Web Design Course, I more so have a gripe with freelancing as a whole, in that it’s still exchanging time for money, albeit a lot of money.
If you’re all about finding ways to make money more passively (like me), this may be in an issue for you. However, if you’re at square one and want to make a very comfortable living, you may not consider this a downside.
What I Like
I like how the program is practical and given by someone who has actually walked the walk. 99% of programs out there are theoretically sound or copied products put together by people who aren’t making money in the way they preach. They make money from selling courses.
I am able to make the same claim about my SVLRSPN program. It’s very apparent that, even on this very site, a part of my business is content marketing and blogging. This is why the only thing I teach is content marketing and blogging.
I like how the Complete Web Design course isn’t trying to be everything. It’s not teaching E-Com, affiliate marketing, copywriting, and everything else under the sun like other courses.
My Final Thoughts on The Complete Web Design Course
If you’re lost and at square one and you want to be making upwards of $5-10k a month, the answer you’re looking for is freelancing. It’s as simple as that.
While I mentioned passive income methods earlier, it took me a lot of time to get to that point and if i had to do it all again, I would 1000% go the freelancing route first and make money NOW. As opposed to holding off, making peanuts, and playing the long game to get my money to where I wanted it.
Freelancing is the quickest way to start living comfortably as an online business method. It is also something you can invest in long-term and sit on the sidelines with.
By that I mean, once you have the financial means, you can invest in a lead generation people and web design people and just collect the money and pay off your team.
The good thing about web design, as opposed to something like copywriting, is the creative and design aspect of it, which to me, makes it way more interesting than just being another copywriter.
Are There Any Alternatives?
I haven’t seen anything like this before from such a noteworthy and well-known source. There are other freelancing programs out there, but they generally focus on copywriting and email marketing. I too, thought web design wasn’t really an option until I went through the program and had an “Ah Ha!” moment.
As far as my own product goes, my expertise is not in freelancing, it’s in content marketing, therefore I don’t consider it to be in competition with this program as it is a completely different method of building an online business.
However, as a thank you for checking out this Complete Web Design Course review all this way, I am giving away free copies of my SLVRSPN Accelerator program, which is another very different method to making your first money online using a quick 5-Step affiliate marketing method, which you will not find anywhere else.
By clicking the button below and grabbing your copy of The Complete Web Design course, you will also receive SLVRSPN Accelerator as a bonus if I have piqued your curiosity inadvertently with regard to content marketing.
Again, thank you for reading all this way, and drop any questions below!
If you enjoyed this article, you might also enjoy one of these articles: