Thanks for checking out this article on the best NFC business cards. Are you looking for a business card that is both professional and cutting-edge?
NFC technology is the future of communication, and our cards are some of the best in the business. With this technology, you can easily exchange information with other NFC-enabled devices with just a touch.
They also come in a variety of styles and colors to fit your needs. Whether you’re looking for something sleek and modern or traditional and professional, we have the perfect card for you on the list. All are made with high-quality materials that will last long after your meetings are over.
Keep reading for the best cards currently available today…
What Are The Best NFC Business Cards?
In the digital age, more and more businesses are moving away from traditional paper business cards. However, there are still many situations in which an NFC business card can come in handy. H
Here are my updated, top picks for the best NFC business card platforms.
|Best NFC Business Card||Pricing||Recommendation|
|1. Blinq||Free – $3.99||Best Budget|
|3. Popl||$19.99 to $119.99 (24K Gold option)||My Personal Favourite|
|2. V1CE||$49 to $119||Best For Eco-Friendly Materials|
|4. Qwerty||Lite: $39|
|Best For Apple Support|
|5. TapTok||$4.99 to $79.99 (Metal)||Best Metal Option|
|6. Linq||$11.99 to $49.99 (Premium)||Best For Payment Integrations|
1. Blinq (Best Budget)
With Blinq Digital Business Cards, you can stay connected with your business partners, customers and contacts without any hassle.
Customized cards let you showcase your contact details as classic business cards, but can also be digitally shared or updated quickly – helping to save time and resources!
Make your cards distinct with rich multimedia content, like videos and images. With card tracking, you can monitor how many individuals have engaged, watched, or subscribed to your card; get valuable insights about what resonates most with customers!
Stay connected to your top contacts with one tap of a button using Blinq Digital Business Cards! It’s the perfect way to stay in touch and keep your network close.
The Blinq Digital Business Card provides modern professionals with an innovative way to store, share and update their contact information.
- This app offers users a simple and straightforward method of crafting an up-to-date digital card that displays their most recent professional accomplishments. With the help of this application, you can easily record your successes as they come about – providing you with the perfect platform for showcasing yourself to potential employers!
- With its simple user-friendly layout, users can effortlessly connect with contacts by using email addresses, phone numbers, and more.
- With its customizable graphics and themes, you can tailor your digital business card to fit your unique style.
- Advanced contact management tools provide an efficient way to communicate with contacts and help your business run more smoothly.
All these features come together to make the Blinq Digital Business Card a powerful tool for any modern professional.
As far as the pricing goes, you can try Blinq for completely free, which includes an app, which is available on all major platforms, and 2 digital business cards with as many fields as you like. Sharing and tracking functionality is also included.
The Premium plan is $3.99 and includes everything in the free plan, with the addition of 5 cards, custom themes, removal of Blinq branding, the ability to add your logo, and the ability to send your card via email and SMS while keeping your details hidden.
The Business plan is also $3.99 and includes cards for your entire team, advanced tracking, the ability to lock fields, onboarding, and 24/7 support.
For custom Enterprise plans, you receive Enforced SSO, bulk card creation API, contact creation webhook integration, a dedicated account manager, and advanced controls.
Get organized, look professional, and stay connected with the Blinq Digital Business Card! Its quick-to-implement and easy-to-use interface makes it simple for you to personalize your own business card with all of your individual information.
2. Popl (My Personal Favorite)
The Popl cards are the best NFC business cards for those wanting high-end materials. From plastic to carbon steel or gold card with laser-engraved QR codes lets you share information with others without any apps required.
The design of this stunning piece is sure to make an impression on everyone it meets! Tap your Metal Card against another compatible device or person’s phone and instantly provide them with all the necessary details.
- Features next-generation X1 Popl Chip
- Laser-engraved QR code.
- Tap on the back of any compatible smartphone to instantly share details
Popl cards can be picked up at quite a range. The lowest cost card is $19.99 and the highest $119.99 for a 24K gold option. There are also low-cost packages available. Click below to learn more.
The Popl NFC business card is a great choice for businesses that want to make a statement and stand out from the competition. Not only are they made of high-quality materials, but they also come with cutting-edge features that will make your business shine.
If you’re looking for an attention-grabbing business card that will help you close more sales, then look no further than the Popl NFC business card.
3. V1CE (Best For Eco-Friendly Materials)
The V1Ce cards are the best NFC business cards for Eco-Friendly materials. V1CE’s business cards are the perfect way to communicate with customers and connections alike.
They provide you with complete marketing versatility by allowing instant sharing of contact details, websites, or social media posts from your mobile device – all without having any stranger look at them.
- Machine Pressed – NFC chip made by pressing between a metal sheet and a thin PVC backing. The Metal face gives your card a sleeker aesthetic and feels, while the PVC back allows for seamless transmissions.
- CNC Reformed Finished – Cards are 20% thicker. The NFC Chip is embedded in the thicker casing. The use of CNC machinery means the product is extra durable without taking anything away from it’s luxury feel. Using CNC machinery, this reformed finish retains the strength of this product, giving your card its added luxury and durability.
The V1ce cards come in a variety of styles and the price ranges from $49 to $119 dollars and are available in metal, PVC, bamboo, and hybrid options.
The V1ce NFC business card is a great choice for businesses because it allows customers to quickly and easily connect with your company. NFC technology makes it easy for customers to scan the card and get connected to your website or social media page.
Additionally, NFC cards are more secure than traditional paper business cards, which can be easily lost or damaged. With an NFC business card, you can rest assured that your contact information will be kept safe and accessible.
4. Qwerty (Best For Apple Support)
The Qwerty cards are the best NFC business cards for those who want Apple wallet support. Qwerty Cards are a great way to save the planet and leave an impression on your contacts.
Simply place your phone near any other NFC-enabled device, like another smartphone or tablet that has QR codes on its back cover – no app is required for this simple connection process which reduces costs in both times spent creating cards as well as paper use, and all without sacrificing the quality of impressions left behind!
- Custom-designed card with built-in NFC and QR code
- Powerful dashboard with unlimited customizations
- Different profile sets under one card
- Lead generator
- Apple Wallet support
- Next-day printing & Free global shipping
Qwerty cards come in Lite and Pro options. The Lite is $39 and the Pro is $49/per year. Aesthetically, the cards are fairly standard with minimal material or design options.
The Qwerty NFC business card is a great choice for businesses because it provides a number of benefits that other types of cards do not.
The card is made out of durable plastic and features rounded corners for a sleek look that will stand out in a stack of cards. So if you’re looking for a way to make your business stand out, consider using an NFC business card.
5. TapTok (Best Low Budget Option)
The TapTok cards are the best NFC business cards for those on a budget.TapTok is a cutting-edge way to network with its innovative and customizable contact-sharing technologies. Its sleek, modern design eliminates the need for paper business cards while providing an easy alternative that leaves your arms free!
- Easily save your contact information in your prospect’s phone
- Contactless – No tapping needed
- Learn how your prospects are interacting with your information in real-time
- Fully customizable to your brand
- Free ongoing product updates
You can pick up a TapTok card for as low as $4.99 but also up to $79.99 for a metal version. There are also unique customization options to suit your name and brand.
The TapTok NFC business card is a great choice for businesses looking to make a strong impression with their clients. By providing an interactive experience, your clients will be more likely to remember you and your company.
Additionally, the TapTok NFC business card can also help you track customer interactions and gather important analytics data easily.
6. Linq (Best For Payment Integrations)
The Linq cards are the best NFC business cards for those who want additional payment integrations. Linq Card is a sleek, modern card made of high-quality stainless steel. Find all your information in one place thanks to the ling app.
You also don’t need another person to have this card because they’ll get everything from video links or photos as well as social profiles. Also integrates with Cash App, Venmo, and PayPal.
- Streamlined technology enabling quick connections
- Contact sharing
- CRM integrations
- Business card scanning
- Bamboo Card option
The Linq card is $11.99 and $49.99 for a premium option. The basic option comes in a diverse range of colors. There is also a fairly decent library of supplementary products like tappable rings, bracelets, and key rings.
The Linq NFC business card is a great choice for businesses because it provides a way to easily and quickly share contact information with others. The cards are also durable and can be used in a number of ways.
Plus, they’re affordable and easy to order. If you’re looking for an effective way to share your contact information with others, the Linq NFC business card is a great option.
how do NFC Business Cards work?
NFC, or near-field communication, is a technology that allows two devices to exchange data when they are placed within close proximity to each other.
NFC business cards take advantage of this technology by allowing users to quickly and easily share their contact information with others. To use an NFC business card, all you need to do is tap it against an NFC-enabled device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
The device will then read the data stored on the card and prompt the user to save the information to their contacts.
NFC business cards are a convenient way to exchange contact information, and they can also be used to store additional data, such as links to websites or social media profiles.
The benefits of using NFC business cards
Business cards are a staple of networking and professional introductions. They provide a quick and easy way to exchange contact information, and they can also be a powerful marketing tool.
NFC business cards take this one step further by incorporating near-field communication technology. This allows users to simply tap their NFC-enabled phone against the card to instantly save the contact information.
NFC business cards can also be programmed to perform other actions, such as opening a website or sending a pre-written email. This makes them an extremely versatile marketing tool that can be used to drive traffic to your website or online store or to promote special offers and discounts.
Best of all, NFC business cards are very affordable and easy to produce, making them an ideal choice for any business looking to promote itself in a cost-effective way.
How to choose the right NFC business card for your needs
NFC, or Near Field Communication, is a technology that allows devices to communicate with each other by exchanging radio waves.
NFC business cards are becoming increasingly popular as a way to exchange information quickly and easily. However, with so many different types of NFC business cards on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your needs.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing an NFC business card:
- What type of information do you need to exchange? NFC business cards can store a variety of different types of data, such as contact information, social media links, and even files. Make sure to choose a card that has enough storage for your needs.
- How visible do you want the NFC tag to be? Some NFC business cards have a visible NFC tag, while others have the tag hidden behind a design element. If you want people to be able to easily find and scan your card, choose one with a visible tag.
- Do you need any special features? Some NFC business cards come with additional features, such as QR codes or barcodes. If you need these features, make sure to choose a card that offers them.
By considering these factors, you can be sure to choose the right NFC business card for your needs.
Tips for using your NFC business card successfully
If you’ve recently gotten an NFC (Near Field Communication) business card, you may be wondering how to make the most of it. Here are a few tips:
- Keep your NFC business card in a safe place. This will help to ensure that it doesn’t get lost or damaged.
- Make sure that your NFC business card is up-to-date. This includes ensuring that your contact information is accurate and that the card design is still relevant.
- Be selective about who you give your NFC business card to. You want to ensure that the person you give it to is someone who you think would actually benefit from having your contact information.
- Follow up after giving someone your NFC business card. This shows that you’re interested in building a relationship with the person and helps to make them more likely to remember you.
By following these tips, you can maximize the chances that your NFC business card will be used successfully.
Best NFC Business Card Conclusion
Thanks for checking out this article on the best NFC business cards. If you are looking for a business card that is both unique and cutting-edge, NFC cards may be the perfect solution for you.
With all of the different options on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is right for your business. I hope this list of the five best NFC business cards helps to make your decision easier.
Have you tried using an NFC card for your business? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Best NFC Business Cards
- How are NFC business cards different from traditional business cards?
- NFC business cards are a smart business card solution that digitally stores your business information. Unlike a physical business card, an NFC card can share your contact details, including phone number and email address, with a single tap on the back of your phone or any NFC reader.
- What are some of the best NFC business cards in the market?
- The digital business card market offers several options, such as Mobilo Card, Qwerty Card, and Popl products. Each of these options offers its unique set of features and price tag, ensuring you can find the best solution according to your business needs.
- What kind of information can I share with NFC business cards?
- With an NFC business card, you can share all your business information, including your email address, phone number, and social media handles. Some advanced features even allow you to link to your business profiles on various social media accounts, allowing potential customers to access all your information in a single tap.
- Can NFC business cards make a lasting impression on potential clients?
- Absolutely. NFC business cards, especially the sleekly designed metal cards like the Qwerty Card or Metal Business Card, offer a new way to engage potential clients. Their uniqueness and ease of use can leave a lasting impression on anyone you meet, whether it’s a business partner or a new contact from a networking event.
- Are there affordable options available for NFC business cards?
- Yes, there are NFC business cards available at an affordable price. Some solutions like the Popl product offer a basic digital business card solution with fewer features at a lower cost, making them a great starting point for business owners.
- How can team members use NFC business cards?
- NFC business cards are perfect for large teams. Each team member can have a single card that stores all their contact information. This provides a seamless experience at networking events or meetings, as they can quickly share their details with a single tap.
- Can I integrate NFC business cards with my CRM system?
- Yes, some NFC business cards offer CRM integration. This feature allows you to easily import new contacts into your online system or CRM system, simplifying lead generation and follow-up processes.
- Is there a monthly subscription fee for using NFC business cards?
- Depending on the digital business card app you choose, there might be a monthly subscription fee for advanced features. However, the best part of these subscriptions is that they often include continual updates and improvements to ensure you always have the best options in the business world.
- Do NFC business cards require specific phone cases or devices?
- Most NFC business cards work by simply tapping the card on the back of a phone with an NFC reader. They do not necessarily require a specific phone case or device. However, compatibility may vary, so it’s always best to check with the card provider.
- Can I use NFC business cards as a virtual business card?
- Yes, NFC business cards act like a virtual business card. They can be shared in-person with a single tap or virtually via email signature or a mobile app. They offer a contactless alternative to physical cards, perfect for maintaining hygiene protocols in the new normal.
- Can NFC business cards be used with Google Wallet?
- Yes, some NFC business cards allow for integration with digital wallets like Google Wallet. This makes it even easier to share and save contact information.
- Are NFC business cards worth it?
- Absolutely! NFC business cards offer a unique user experience compared to traditional cards. With just a tap, you can instantly share your contact details, blog, and affiliate links. They come in a variety of colors and can be integrated with platforms like Salesforce for automation. Plus, with options like the Linq Pro, you get advanced features and a seamless integration experience with devices like iPhone and Android.
- Are NFC business cards secure?
- Yes, NFC business cards have built-in security measures. However, like any NFC device, it’s essential to ensure that the data you share is encrypted and that you’re aware of any potential cons. Regularly upgrading your NFC card’s security features is recommended.
- Can you make your own NFC business card?
- Certainly! There are product options available that allow you to customize your NFC business card. You can choose materials like cherry or walnut for a unique touch. Some providers even offer unique QR codes and NFC stickers to enhance the card’s functionality.
- What is the best NFC contact sharing?
- There are several top-tier NFC business cards in the market, each with its own set of features. For instance, the Linq Pro offers excellent integration with platforms like Outlook, while others might prioritize user experience with a focus on design and customization. It’s essential to research and find the one that aligns with your needs.
- How do NFC badges enhance the ROI of networking events?
- NFC badges can significantly enhance the return on investment (ROI) at networking events. Instead of manually inputting contact details, attendees can tap their NFC-enabled devices to exchange information. This automation speeds up the networking process, ensuring that sales teams can focus on building relationships rather than administrative tasks.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like: