Welcome to this article on the best journals for men. Are you looking for a new journal to help organize your thoughts and ideas?
Check out our list of the 7 best journals for men. We’ve gathered some of the most popular and well-reviewed journals on the market to help make your decision easier.
We know that finding the perfect journal can be tough, so we’ve made it easy for you by narrowing down the options. Each journal on our list has been carefully selected based on its design, features, and overall quality, while also keeping it diverse enough to cater to everyone
Keep reading to find exactly what you’re looking for.
How Journaling Can Improve Your Life
At its most basic, journaling is simply the act of writing down your thoughts and experiences. However, this simple practice can have a profound impact on your life.
For one thing, journaling can help to relieve stress and anxiety. When you pour your thoughts out onto the page, it can be easier to process them and let them go.
In addition, journaling can help you to track your progress and set new goals. By regularly reflect on your experiences, you can more easily identify patterns and areas for improvement.
Finally, journaling can boost your creativity and problem-solving skills.Writing about a challenging situation can help you to come up with new solutions that you might not have considered otherwise.
You can see why more and more people are turning to journalling as a must-have tool to improving their lives. If you’re looking for a way to improve your life, check out the list below.
The Best Journals For Men
|EverGreen Habit Journal||$28||Best For Forming Habits|
|Soothi Leather-bound Journals||$45-$60||Best Leather Bound|
|Study the Word Journal||$24||Best Religion Inspired|
|LHAgenda Self-Coaching Journal||$32.95||Best For Entrepreneurs|
|Shinola Hard Linen Journal||$28||Best General Option|
|Fields Notes Daily Carry||$89 ($14.95 for Memo Books)||Best Wallet Style|
|Rite In The Rain Side Spiral||$8.95||Best Outdoors|
1. EverGreen Habit Journal (Best For Forming Habits)
The Habit Journal is one of the best journals for men when it comes to forming habits. It has a science-based approach that takes away the need for willpower by guiding you through step by steps to create lasting change with intentionality in every aspect of life.
It guides your vision and breaks it down into daily habits so that accountability can be tracked on an ongoing basis,
- Environmentally Conscious and linen-bound to minimize water required in production.
- Soy-based ink and recycled FSC-Certified paper.
- Made up of of 3 sections: a vision exercise to envision your future, a goal-setting guide to lay out the path, and daily habit tracker to keep you accountable.
The EverGreen Habit Journal is $28, and comes with free two-day shipping for all US orders over $40, so might be worth picking up a pair.
If you are looking for a journal that will help you form good habits, the EverGreen Habit Journal is a great choice. The journal has been designed to help you track your progress and stay on track with your goals.
It also includes helpful prompts and exercises to get you started. So if you’re looking for a tool to help you create healthy habits, the EverGreen Habit Journal is definitely worth considering. The EverGreen Habit Journal is one of the best journals for men when it comes to creating habits.
2. Soothi Leather-bound Journals (Best Leather Bound)
Soothi Leather-bound Journals are another one of the best journals for men, especially when it comes those looking for something leather bound. These leather-bound journals are functional, yet elegant.
All are products made from repurposed materials and tree free paper at minimum 125gsm for a vintage look that will last you years to come. A number of different styles and quotes available along with personalized engraving.
- Sizes: 7×5, 8×6, Travelers (4.76″ x 8.74″)
- Sustainable salvaged leather cover
- 100% Tree-free handmade paper
- 120 gsm weighted paper
- Off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
- Lined and unlined pages
- Natural vegetable dies so the color undertone of the leather may vary seasonally
These journals come in a variety of sizes. For 7×5 unlined pages:$45, for 8×6 lined pages: $60, and $55 for refillable pages. You can also add a Gel Pen ($2.50) personalization ($12.50) and gift wrapping ($2.50)
You can also use Shoppay to buy in 4 interest-free installments.
Soothi journals are a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality journal. The leather is soft and luxurious, and the pages are thick and acid-free, making them perfect for writing or drawing.
Soothi journals also come with a bonus pen holder and elastic closure band. They make a great gift for any occasion, and are sure to please even the most discerning of writers or artists. If you’re in search of the perfect leather journal, look no further than Soothi as another one of the best journals for men.
3. The Daily Grace Co. Study the Word Journal (Best Religion Inspired)
The Study the Word Journal is another one of the best journals for men, especially when it comes to incorporating religion. It’s a great journal with a biblical theme (or bible journal). It can be used on its own or with any other studies, devotions or readings plans.
It includes a section on how to use the book, as well as sample pages and questions that will guide you This inductive method helps anyone get closer acquainted with their faith’s and using it to guide their life.
- Section on how to use the journal, as well as sample pages.
- Guided questions and instructions.
- Methodology based on: Be Still. Abide. Adore. Apply.
- 200 pages and a ribbon bookmark.
- The journal layout is the same as all Be Still Journals.
This Study the word Journal is $24 or can be paid in 4 interest-free installments using Shoppay or Afterpay.
The Daily Grace Co. Study the Word Journal is a great choice for anyone looking to study and grow in life and who are inspired by scripture. This journal offers a unique approach that helps you to connect with God’s Word on a deeper level, all while providing space for reflection and prayer.
If you are looking for a tool to help you improve and stay inspired by scripture, this journal is definitely worth considering. The Study the Word Journal is is another one of the best journals for men of religion.
4. LHAgenda Self-Coaching Journal (Best For Entrepreneurs)
The Make Your Mark collection is another one of the best journals for men. A self-coaching tool with practical exercises, assignments and inspirational thoughts developed in collaboration from highly respected leadership experts.
It has been designed to encourage you follow your passion, be more creative, and encourage innovation during life’s endeavors. Whether you run a multi-national business or you are starting an endeavor from home, this is for you.
- Silver award winner for the Best Consumer Product, Stevie Awards Women in Business
- Crowdfunded on Kickstarter
- Developed in collaboration with Australian career, life, leadership, and business coaching experts
- Six chapters to develop key leadership traits
- 124 pages with self-coaching activities
- Confidence and productivity tips and assignments
- Activities to hack work and life habits
- Network building plan
- Exercises for redesigning your life
- Gratitude journal
- Exercises relating to Passion discovery, Strengths, Visualization, Goal Setting and more.
- Elegant minimalistic cover with black faux leather and gold foil.
- Thread-bound design
- Lightweight (14.5×19.5cm, 5.7×7.7 inches)
- High quality, ink-proof, 100gsm acid-free paper.
- Includes also 20 blank and lined pages
- Total page count 144
- Allows Monogramming
The Make Your Mark Self-Coaching Journal is $32.95 with an additional $12.95 for monogramming, which allows for 3 capitalized letters.
The LHAgenda Self-Coaching Journal is a great choice for busy professionals who want to be more productive. The journal is designed to help you plan and organize your time, set goals, and track progress.
It also includes helpful tips on how to stay motivated and focused throughout the day. If you’re looking for a tool that can help you achieve your productivity goals, the LHAgenda Self-Coaching Journal is definitely worth considering as another one of the all-round best journals for men.
5. shinola Hard Linen Journal (Best General Option)
The shinola Hard Linen Journal is another one of the best journals for men. The journal has a great feel to the cover; hard and slightly textured. The pages are quality, with a thick feel and the sizing is perfect for journaling and traveling with.
With a monogram feature, this journal really sets itself apart making it a exceptional tool for day-to-day productivity and work.
- Smyth-sewn binding, which provides a high level of durability.
- Manufactured in the United States from all US-sourced components
- Acid-free paper from sustainably managed American forests
- 192 Pages
- Paper Format Available in Plain, Lined, or Grid
- 5.25″ x 8.25″ | 13cm x 21cm
- Paper Weight: 60lbs
- Allows monogramming
The Shinola Hard Linen Journal is $28 dollars and includes complimentary Two-Day Shipping to the US on Orders of $125.
The Shinola Hard Linen Journal is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality journal. It’s well-made and has a beautiful design, making it the perfect place to store your thoughts and ideas.
If you’re looking for a quality journal that will last for years, the Shinola Hard Linen Journal is definitely worth considering as another one of the best journals for men when it comes to simplicity.
6. Fields Notes Daily Carry (Best Wallet Style)
The Daily Carry Memo Book Cover is another one of the best journals for men and is a collaboration between Iron and Resin of Ventura California. This casual, utilitarian cover features top grain 5-5 1/2 ounce cowhide leather that’s handmade in America from domestically sourced materials.
On left there are three pockets for cards and one large pocket underneath for money. Another smaller pocket exists at back containing writing utensils.
- 5.5 oz. Cow Hide
- Size: Width: 4″ Height: 6″ Depth: .375″
- Pockets in front and back covers (can fit 2 Field Notes Memo books and/or receipts, money, etc).
- Four Card holder pockets in front cover.
- Pen loop, which extends from back cover to hold writing utensil.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Iron and Resin, Ventura, CA.
The Fields Notes Daily Carry is $89.95 with the aforementioned Memo books being $14.95.
The Fields Notes Daily Carry is a great option for a journal because of its durability, compact size, and extras when it comes to keeping your property safe.
It’s perfect for on-the-go use, making it easy to keep track of your thoughts and ideas throughout the day. If you’re looking for a durable and portable journal, the Fields Notes Daily Carry is definitely worth considering as another one of the best journals for men
7. Rite In The Rain Side Spiral (Best Outdoors)
This side spiral number is one of the best journals for men of the outdoors, and are created for the outdoors no matter what field you are in, from bird watching to zoology. If the need for note taking and journalling is a requirements while your outside and in any kind of weather condition, this is your goto in this list. These are also the best budget option.
- Impact-resistant Wire-O binding. Stops bending of wiring when tossed around outdoors.
- Polydura cover material is a tough and flexible outer shell that defends the book from damage.
- Rulers, conversion charts, and map scales are printed on the cover.
- Size: 4.875″ x 7″ x .375″ | Sheet size: 4.625″ x 7″
- 64 pages / 32 sheets
The Rite In The Rain Side Spiral journals are $8.95 each and come in 8 colors, and 7 page patterns, including: universal, universal numbered, transit, level, field, metric field, and journal.
If you are looking for a journal that will help you improve your writing, organizational skills, and withstand any damage you can throw at it (within reason), the Side Spiral journal is an excellent choice.
The unique spiral design helps you to easily find and access your notes, while the pages provide a sturdy surface for writing no matter where you are. Definitely one of the best journals for men, and the best for the outdoors.
Thank you for checking out this entire article on the best journals for men.
If you’re looking for a journal that is tailored specifically for you, then we recommend taking a look at any of the five journals that we’ve listed and perhaps right clicking each green button, cracking open some tabs, and comparing them.
All of these journals have great features along with masculine designs that will make you excited to start writing in them. I’ve tried to include something here for everyone, so happy journalling, whatever your purpose.